Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Vacuous thoughts-I

Music: Dola re dola
Probably one of the best of the Indian dance n song routines...goose bumps are a certainty when you see Ash and Madhuri dance to this number.

Today has been busy...though not as crazy.
The wine club was fun yesterday. The Egg and the Freund got some good wines which hit me pretty hard considering I didnt have a bite to eat all day. The movie was...ummm...different. "Dogville" is quite unlike any movie you'd see.
I'm not sure I'm ready for that kind of offbeat movie yet. I'm your regular desi dude...give me a B'n'B with its Kajra re over a Dogville any day.

This evening is going to be bhajiya and cutting. Figures my friends and my roomie are a happy lot. Little wonder that people who can cook are generally a well loved grp...the demand supply equation kinda guarantees that.

I'm totally psyched about the novel idea and have decided to write a few pages everyday.

No comments: