Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Of senioritis

Havent we all experienced that phase in our life when we are about to graduate from a program, finished most of the tests and quizzes...some stuff remains to be done but it is exceptionally hard to drive oneself to get it done.
I'm at that juncture, especially with a job offer and some off-time in sight...kinda finding it pretty tough to get the final edits on some papers done. The motivation has taken a dip.
I'm kinda a Type-A, Type-B personality hybrid...usually very driven and ambitious but give me some time to chill out and I readily become a nice laidback Type-B. I'm just afraid of the Type-A side not kicking in. So I try not to relax too much.

Let's see...this too shall pass.

Got this huge interest of writing a novel. Social commentary garbed in a humor narrative is my favorite genre. Let's see if I can make this work. Buy a copy when it gets published ;)

2 comments:

second_wind said...

Hope you get your mojo going :)

P.S.do u need a literary agent??

yatzgad said...

I guess i would need one in some time;)