Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Drops of rain

What relevance does the title have to what I am going to write?
Absolutely nothing!
Just that I couldnt think of a title that was better than this one (talk about poverty of ideas huh)

Random thought 1: Time flies by really fast!
I thought I blogged a few days back...I looked at the post date and realized the last post is 8-9 days old (that might as well have been in the Triassic Age).

What have the last few days been like?
Not special...with the feeling fo dread enveloping me like a shroud...at the thought that my Business plan wasnt going to well (or wasnt moving at ALL).
But, now, I have a few interviews in the bag...some real biggies!
By tomorrow the B plan will be a broken arrow...out of my control. All we can do is hope for the presentation to be a winner. Otherwise 5 external VCs and Jon and Molly...yikes! Our asses are going to be crisp toast.

I fly out to the Bay area in a few days for an interview. Should be fun!
AND spring break comes up.

Let's see what the next couple of weeks and months have to bring up in life.

Random thought 2: We are too optimistic that a foreseen joy would gives us more joy (than it really would) and feel a foreseen/unforeseen hit would hurt us more (than it really would).

Is there really a solution to this problem. I'm guessing we could be really happy people if we figure this one out.

Random thought 3: Its raining cats and dogs here in Southern Calif.

So, as you can imagine, there are lots of cats and dogs around...those that landed well are running around...those that had a crash landing...well I dont need to say more, you can imagine.

Random thought 4: I have a craving for some food right now.
The problem is...I dont know which one. Maybe it is a good paratha...or is it a juicy burger. Hmmm maybe that nice big chunky burrito up in the Bay area. Or maybe chaat.
I give up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really liked point 3 :D
I am imagining that happen in Mumbai and no, I do not like animals much. But from the confines of my apartment, I will not mind a spectacle like that !! :D

- Aparna