Monday, May 09, 2005

An empty day

It's rather incredible isn't it.
People talk about making every day work...or creating a miracle everyday?
Gibberish, I tell you.
Today was one of those DEAD days...like many other in my life. Something like outta a Satyajit Ray movie...slow, dreary and meaningless.
Woke up late...REAL late. not that that matters because most of the classes are outta the way and I'm pretty much rock bottom with motivation. Worried some about my internship over a cuppa coffee...looking around the garbage bin (aka my apt....breaks my heart to call it home).
Followed mail...looked at my position on investopedia simulator...looks the market took a dump on my investments though I'm still at no. 3. Not bad for a guy whoz a pig investing on quick n dirty tips.

Rest of the day was pathetic...hiked my way to school and basically wasted time. The best part was my 2-hr long nap on the couch in 517 comp lab. Right now I'm fucked...two tests tomorrow and I might as well be tossing coins to decide answers.
Ya...the beer's good too...as is in the music in my ears...Bose. Rahman seems to be preparing for concert type stuff.

No comments: