Saturday, August 04, 2007

A time to heal

After a week of battering work today was a day of healing rest.
I had a good 8 hrs sleep yesterday night. Spent some time reading in the morning. my Saturday morning cuppa tea was fun too. Later spent some time chatting with my ma and then with Rohit. Heard about a fiasco he experienced on his b'day. Too much. The boy is out of control!

Later, I settled in to make a nice lunch of pesto tortellini with a smattering of olive oil, basil & oregano and crabcakes with some spicy horseradish sauce. Was a hearty meal. Later I slept again for 2 odd hrs, and now is the time to clean up and prep to get out of this place. It's been a fair 10 months here. It's time to call another place home.

More later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

huh? nomad? why leave!
btw I'm havin puran poli today.

Anonymous said...

hmph. that was me.

yatzgad said...

Had to leave...apt being converted into condos. Everything happens for the best.