Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Random update XLVI

Can a recent writer really suffer from 'writer's block'?
This important chapter seems to be dragging on. It feels like I'm typing all day but when I look at the amount of material I have come up with it...it aint much. Sigh...
An entire 250-300 pg novel. Man...its going to be like a marathon. Just hope I complete it.

LEave you with a few jokes from Snatch
1) Turkish: Fuck me, hold tight. What's that?
Tommy: It's me belt, Turkish.
Turkish: No, Tommy. There's a gun in your trousers. What's a gun doing in your trousers?
Tommy: It's for protection.
Turkish: Protection from what? "Zee Germans"? What's to stop it from blowing your bollocks off every time you sit down?

2) Customs official: Anything to declare?
Avi: Yeah. Don't go to England.

No comments: