Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Graduation- A few random thoughts

I need to figure out why I write so many "random thoughts" on my blog.
Maybe so I don't need to structure them? Hmmm Plausible enough.

The graduation ceremony was decent fun. No family in sight but not their fault :)
Stan gave a terrific speech...one of the best commencement speakers I have heard. Ginger Graham, CEO of Amylin, was a pretty good speaker- succinct and interesting. Compared to the person last year, well she stood head and shoulders above him.
Overall, the ceremony was short, sweet and painless. Usually I hate long drawn out ceremonies, especially the ending ones.
Lotsa pictures were being snapped...I had mine with a select handful who even wanted a pic with me. Kinda felt lost in the crowd surging with families, friends and what have yous. At the end of the program I felt what I felt at Orientation and through most of the program...a misfit!

I got a bunch of knowledge and experience here...but as far as social life and friends were concerned...it was a bullet in the head, a death kneel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww yatin! keep on writing so i can read about LEK. i got a pic with you if you want it :) have a great summer!